Hi, I did this page because I don’t talk english fluently so my explanations are terrible. So I figure out that it would be better if I have already answered some frequent questions in a page, with a good explanation, so I really can help you. Ok, so please please read this first before ask.
- Currently, I’m using a theme made by myself (I’m really proud ok), and no, I’m not gonna post it because the code is a mess, believe me. Anyway, if I am using other theme, there’s always gonna be a link somewhere in my blog. Probably mine it will look different than the original because I like edit a few things so I can get one with my own style.
- Basically, you need to have the full knowlegde of HTML. I recommend you read through this whole thing first of you wanna try.
What program do you use to make your edits and gifs? Do you have a download link?
- Photoshop CS5; and they do. Look through that tag.
How do you make your gifs?
- Here’s an awesome tutorial. You should definitely try to follow those steps if you’re learning how to make gifs but that’s not how I make them. Once I have the basic gif made like you’ve seen in the tutorial, what I do now is select all the frames and layers and then click on “convert to timeline animation”. The next step is go to filter and click on “convert to smart object”. Now you can edit the gif like a normal picture so you can sharpen all frames at the same time and add a .psd. Once you’ve edited your gif, go to file > save for web and devices.
How do you sharpen your gifs?
- I use smart sharpen and my settings are amount: 500%, radius: 0,3 px, remove: gaussian blur and check “more accurate”.
- If you’re asking for gifs I used my own coloring, and I recently shared here. Sadly, that’s all there for now. but I might share more in the future. And for pics and edits, I mostly get all the .psds that I use from drunkandcoloring and psdrequests. Feel free to ask for one in specific.
- I downloaded from here. All you need you need to do is unzip the file and then install topaz and open photoshop. Now go to Filter > Topaz labs > Topaz clean and click on Menu > Enter key. You’ll find a few keys in the file so just enter one of them.